Submission of abstracts
All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee. Notification whether the abstract is accepted will be sent to the presenting author in the beginning of September 2022.All accepted abstracts can be selected either for oral presentation or as a poster. Only on-line submission is possible.
Please read the Terms and conditions carefully before submission. Deadline for submission of abstracts is on August 10th, 2022.By submitting your abstract, you give permission to the ICCS to publish the abstract in the congress promotional material (brochures, ICCS websites).
In addition, if your abstract is accepted, you must be registered at the congress to present your paper.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the ICCS Scientific Committee, and reviewing results will be announced by emailing a notice of acceptance/rejection to corresponding authors only by e-mail. Instructions for podium/poster presentation will be sent.
If any questions regarding abstract, please contact us.
- Submission of abstracts is encouraged in all aspect of the ICCS.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically through the online submission link above no later than 10th of September 2022 at 23:59 (midnight, UTC+8 (Taiwan))
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Text cannot exceed 300 words.
- Do not include the author information or title in the abstract text area.
- The abstract will appear exactly as typed. Therefore, any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as you type them.
- Please state presenting author. Presenting author does not necessarily have to be the first or last author. The presenting author must be registered for the congress.
- Abstracts submitted for the ICCS 2022 will be reviewed and scored by scientific reviewers appointed by the Organizing Committee. It is important for authors to prepare a quality abstract from the work they would like to present. Abstracts should preferentially include introduction, methods, results, and conclusions. Begin with an introduction, describing the area of the work and background, for the reader. The methods used should be described, especially any new improved techniques. The results should be clearly stated, and their significance in the context of previous work should be described in the conclusion.
- Reviewers will be asked to evaluate the content, relevance and visual appeal of the contributors.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to decline a presentation for any submitted abstracts that lack scientific content or merit, or merely announces the availability of a resource or service.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the congress promotional material which is distributed to all meeting delegates.
- Please note that by submitting your abstract to this Congress, you give consent to the publication of the abstracts in the congress promotional material.
- After successful abstract submission, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that includes your paper title.